|We serve academic and corporate segments in the scholarly information domain, with our subscribers ranging from IITs, IIMs, and Government Research Institutes to state level engineering and medical colleges.
Specifically, our customers fall in the following areas:
- Higher Education
- Social sciences
- Government Research
- R&D departments of manufacturing firms
- Oil & Gas
|Our penetration level in the academic consortium is well known in the market. We were the first few companies to have made a break-through in the following Consortia:
- INDEST (engineering colleges) for Web of Science, Annual Reviews, J-Gate
- UGC Consortium initiated by INFLIBNET for Annual Reviews, Springer, IOP, Web of Science, J-Gate
- ICAR Consortium (CeRA) for Annual Reviews, Springer, CSIRO and J-Gate
- NML Consortium (ERMED) for Lippincot Williams and Wilkins and J-Gate
We focus on understanding the precise requirements of our subscribers/ libraries. Since incorporation, we have been committed to assist the research communities in procuring their information either in print or in electronic form from our pool of research journals, e-books, and databases.