Databases, both bibliographic and full text from leading publishers including “Products of Informatics” are brought to you by us.
Henry Stewart Talks publishes animated audio visual presentations by world leading experts - advanced content in a user friendly format. It covers biomedicine, life sciences, advertising, management, marketing, finance and transnational crime.
Every talk has been specially commissioned with informative visuals and synchronized narration. The subscribers include a wide range of universities, medical schools, colleges, manufacturers, government agencies and service companies throughout the world. Talks are available in various subject area collections on annual subscription, streamed online, with licensing options to meet everyone's needs.
The talks preserve each speaker's personality and approach allowing you to experience world class presentations wherever you want and as often as you want - pausing and repeating as many times as you wish.
Faculty of 1000
The core service of Faculty of 1000 (F1000) identifies and evaluates the most important articles in biology and medical research publications. The selection process comprises a peer-nominated global “Faculty” of the world’s leading scientists and clinicians who rate the best of the articles they read and explain their importance.
Launched in 2002, F1000 was conceived as a collaboration of 1000 international Faculty Members. Although the name stuck, the remit of our service continues to grow and the Faculty now numbers more than 10,000 experts whose evaluations form a fully searchable resource identifying the best research available. Faculty Members and their evaluations are organized into over 40 Faculties (subjects), which are further subdivided into over 300 Sections.
On average, 1500 new evaluations are published each month; this corresponds to approximately the top 2% of all published articles in the biological and medical sciences.
The Scientist is F1000’s magazine of the life sciences, which offers:
- Daily news - science reporting at its sharpest, including video interviews and debates
- Feature articles - opinions and syntheses of the latest big ideas in biology and related disciplines, drawing from F1000 Reports content and written by researchers and science journalists
- Profiles of Faculty members and other top investigators, focusing on the successes and challenges in their labs
- Naturally Selected blog on the science and culture of biology and medicine, written by scientists and reporters
The IET - formed in March 2006 by the Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE) and the Institution of Incorporated Engineers (IIE) - is one of the world’s leading professional societies for the engineering and technology community, with more than 1,50,000 members in 127 countries and offices in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. The IET provides a global knowledge network to facilitate the exchange of ideas and promote the positive role of science, engineering and technology in the world.
The IET provides a range of leading publications and information services in the areas of engineering and technology.
- The IET member magazines are produced to the highest editorial standards by a team of specialist editors - all leading experts in their fields.
- The IET has a dynamic and expanding journals publishing program, including 20 Research Journals, Electronics Letters and Micro & Nano Letters. The journals cover the key areas of scientific practice.
- The Inspec database contains over 11 million bibliographic abstracts and indexing to journal articles, conference proceedings, technical reports and other literature in the fields of science and technology.
- The IET Digital Library holds more than 1,00,000 technical papers from 1994 onwards for all IET journals, magazines, conference publications and seminar digests.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. TR combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, healthcare, science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. TR provides researchers with the intelligent information, services, and tools you need to make the fast, informed decisions that lead to major breakthroughs.
- Author & Publisher Tools: Web and desktop solutions proven to accelerate the research, writing and publishing cycle, plus innovative online submission solutions for scholarly publishers.
- Drug Discovery & Development: Information, expert services and technology to support pharmaceutical and biotechnology discovery and development activities - from portfolio evaluation to launch.
- Research Evaluation Tools: Make crucial decisions based on accurate, objective information and sound metrics. Solutions for tracking research performance, establishing benchmarks and strategizing, as well as funding decision support and identifying transfer opportunities.
- Scholarly Information & Journals: Objective content and tools to support the research workflow, whether you are an experienced researcher, teacher, librarian, administrator or just starting out on your discovery journey.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
From Medical and Life Sciences, to Science and Technology, to Arts and Literature, Ovid offers one of the largest and most impressive selection of bibliographic databases in the world.
Ovid offers a premier selection of the world's most respected databases across a wide range of disciplines, and pairs them with their superior searching software. So whether you're an experienced user or a novice, you'll find the best resources available to make your searches simpler and more successful.
- Hundreds of top databases
- Variety of features available to customize searches for more precise results
- Link to full-text articles in Journals@Ovid or external sources via full-text linking technologies
Ovid has the content you need to get fast, accurate search results no matter what your discipline.